From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lazy eye may refer to:
- Amblyopia, a visual disorder in which the brain partially or wholly ignores input from one eye
- Strabismus, the most common cause of amblyopia
- Ptosis, drooping or falling of the upper or lower eyelid
- "Lazy Eye" (Goo Goo Dolls song)
- "Lazy Eye" (Silversun Pickups song)
- "Lazy eye syndrome" (Lazy Eye Syndrome band)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.