From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lazy eye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lazy eye may refer to:
- Amblyopia, a visual disorder in which the brain partially or wholly ignores input from one eye
- Strabismus, the most common cause of amblyopia, and in which the eyes aim in different directions
- Ptosis (eyelid), drooping or falling of the upper or lower eyelid
- "Lazy Eye" (Goo Goo Dolls song), a song recorded by the Goo Goo Dolls for the soundtrack of the 1997 film Batman & Robin
- "Lazy Eye" (Silversun Pickups song), the third single from Silversun Pickups' debut album Carnavas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lazy eye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.