From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A leak is a hole through which substances can escape or enter.
Leak may also refer to:
- Gas leak, a leak of natural gas, from a pipe or other containment
- Grid leak, an operating characteristic of vacuum tubes
- News leak, a transmission of sensitive information to third parties
- Resource leak, a computer programming bug where a program requests a limited resource but never releases it when finished
- LEAK, a brand name for high-fidelity audio equipment, or their "LEAK Sandwich" loudspeaker design
- Liveleak, video sharing website
- Slang term for urination
- Slang term for the drug phencyclidine (PCP)
- All pages beginning with "leak"
- All pages with titles containing "leak"
- Leakage (disambiguation)
- Leake (disambiguation)
- Leek (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.