From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Leela or leela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leela may refer to:
- Leela (Doctor Who), a fictional character in the British science fiction series Doctor Who
- Leela (Futurama), a fictional character in the animated television series Futurama
- Leela, a fictional artificial intelligence in the computer game Marathon; see List of Marathon AIs
- Leela Lomax, a fictional character in the British soap opera Hollyoaks
- Leela (game), a board game with origins in ancient India
- Leela (2002 film), a 2002 drama film
- Leela (2015 film), an upcoming film
- Lila (Hinduism), an alternate transliteration for the Hindu cosmological concept
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.