From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leger may refer to:
- Fernand Léger, French artist and filmmaker
- Nicole Léger, Canadian politician
- Dick Leger, Square Dance Caller
- Jules Léger, (1913 – 1980) Governor General of Canada from 14 January 1974 to 22 January 1979.
- Leger, Edmonton
- Saint Leger, or Leodegar
- Leger or ledger, a stationary form of tackle and bait in angling
- Ledger line or leger line, a tool of musical notation
- Sébastien Léger, French DJ
- Ləgər (disambiguation)
- Ledger, the principal book for recording transactions
- Ledger (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.