From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leger or Léger may refer to:
- Léger, a list of people with the surname Léger or Leger
- Leodegar or Leger (615-679), Roman Catholic saint, martyr and Bishop of Autun
- Leger Djime (born 1987), Chadian footballer
- Leger Douzable (born 1986), National Football League player
- Leger, Edmonton, Canada, a city neighbourhood
- Hotel Léger, one of the oldest hotels in California
- St. Leger Stakes, one of the five "Classic" British horse races, often referred to as "the Leger"
- Ledger line or leger line, a tool of musical notation
- Ləgər (disambiguation)
- Ledger, the principal book for recording transactions
- Ledger (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.