From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lepanto is the medieval Italian name of the Greek town of Naupactus. It may also refer to:
- The Italian battleship Lepanto
- The Italian minelayer Lepanto
- The British Wilson Line merchant ship Lepanto
- Lepanto, a poem by English poet G. K. Chesterton about the Battle of Lepanto (1571)
- the Lepanto opening in Diplomacy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lepanto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.