From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Italian battleship Lepanto
- The Italian minelayer Lepanto
- The British Wilson Line merchant ship Lepanto
- Lepanto, a poem by English poet G. K. Chesterton about the Battle of Lepanto (1571)
- In the board game Diplomacy, the Lepanto opening is a well-known opening gambit by Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.