Liberty Bell (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Liberty Bell is a bell associated with the American Revolution.
Liberty Bell may also refer to:
- Liberty Bell Museum, a museum in Pennsylvania where the bell was hidden
- Liberty Bell (Berlin), a bell in Berlin, Germany
- Kaskaskia Bell, a bell in Illinois, US known as the "Liberty Bell of the West"
- The Liberty Bell (annual), an abolitionist publication from the 1800s
- The Liberty Bell (march), a musical work by John Philip Sousa
- Liberty Bell (album), the US title of Australian singer Kate Miller-Heidke's album Fatty Gets a Stylist
- Liberty Bell (song) from the 1998 album, How To Measure A Planet? by the Dutch rock band, The Gathering. Written by René Rutten (music) and Anneke van Giersbergen (lyrics).
- Liberty Bell 7, one of the spacecraft of the Mercury spaceflight program
- Liberty Bell Mountain, a mountain in Washington, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.