From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Light Brigade is a term made famous by the Charge of the Light Brigade, but is also used in various military contexts:
- A Light infantry brigade
- A Light cavalry brigade
- A brigade within the Light Division
- The British Army light infantry brigade formed during the Napoleonic Wars with the 43rd (Monmouthshire) Regiment of Foot, the 52nd (Oxfordshire) Regiment of Foot and the 95th Rifles
Other meanings of the phrase:
- Light Brigade is a clipper ship originally named the Ocean Telegraph:
- The Light Brigade is an episode of The Outer Limits series.
- The Light Brigade is a comic book miniseries written by Peter Tomasi, drawn by Peter Snejbjerg, and published by DC Comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.