From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (September 2013)|
Limits is a collection of short stories and essays by science fiction author Larry Niven, originally published in 1985.
- "The Lion in his Attic" - Seventy-six years after Atlantis drowned, a sorceress and a prince learn to their dismay that not all lions eat red meat.
- "A Teardrop Falls" - In his youth, Hilary Gage had fought men and studied the ravages of Berserkers. As a machine, he terraformed planets and lay in wait . . . .
- "Flare Time"
- "The Locusts"
- "Yet Another Modest Proposal" At last, a solution to the problem of radioactive wastes that costs nothing and yields an immodest profit.
- "More Tales from Draco Tavern"
- "Limits" - Two aliens fascinated by man's fondness for defining boundaries decide to make sure he doesn't get out of the habit.
|This article about a science fiction book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|