Linda Hogan (TV personality)
|Born||Linda Marie Claridge
August 24, 1959
|Known for||Wife of Hulk Hogan (1983-2009)|
|Television||Hogan Knows Best (2005–2007)|
|Spouse(s)||Hulk Hogan (filed for divorce)|
|Children||Brooke Hogan (b. 1988)
Nick Hogan (b. 1990)
Linda Marie Bollea (née Claridge; born August 24, 1959) also known as Linda Hogan, is the ex-wife of professional wrestler Hulk Hogan. She is best known for her role on the American reality television show Hogan Knows Best.
Bollea met Terry Bollea a.k.a Hulk Hogan in a restaurant in Los Angeles. For nearly two years, the couple had a long-distance relationship mostly over the telephone. They married in 1983 in a wedding attended by André the Giant, Vince McMahon, and other wrestling personalities. They have two children, Brooke (1988) and Nick (1990).
Bollea received media attention for her relationship with a much younger man, Charley Hill. Hill proposed to her on an episode of the VH1 reality television show Couple's Therapy in 2012. They began dating in 2008, when Bollea was 48 and Hill was 19.
- Hogan, Linda. Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes. New York: HarperCollins, 2011.
- Hulk Hogan. Hollywood Hulk Hogan (p.256)
- "Linda Hogan appeared in a street racing DVD". ABCActionNews.com. 2007-11-20. Retrieved 2007-11-21.
- Hulk and Wife Headed for Divorce Court. November 23, 2007 TMZ.com. Accessed 2007-11-23.
- McKay, Hollie (July 11, 2011). "Linda Hogan's Shocking Allegations: I Was Afraid Drug-Addicted Hulk Would Kill Me". Fox News. Retrieved November 29, 2014.
- Denham, Jess (October 5, 2014). "The Fappening 4 naked photo leaked: Hulk Hogan's son Nick Hogan becomes first male victim". Independent. Retrieved November 29, 2014.