|Born||Linda Marie Claridge
August 24, 1959
|Other names||Linda Hogan|
|Known for||Wife of Hulk Hogan (1983-2009)|
|Spouse(s)||Hulk Hogan (filed for divorce)|
|Children||Brooke Hogan (b. 1988)
Nick Hogan (b. 1990)
Linda Marie Bollea (née Claridge; born August 24, 1959) also known as Linda Hogan, is the ex-wife of professional wrestler Hulk Hogan. She is best known for her role on the American reality television show Hogan Knows Best.
Linda was raised Catholic and is of Italian, German, English, and Swedish descent. In 1977, she graduated from Chaminade College Preparatory School in Canoga Park, California. She was a winning contestant on Match Game during the late 1970s.
Linda met Terry Bollea a.k.a Hulk Hogan in a restaurant in Los Angeles. For nearly two years, the couple had a long-distance relationship mostly over the telephone. They married in 1983 in a wedding attended by André the Giant, Vince McMahon, and other wrestling personalities. They have two children, Brooke (1988) and Nick (1990).
In 1995, Linda appeared on Hulk Hogan's album Hulk Rules, where she sang back-up vocals along with The Wrestling Boot Band. Linda, however, entered the spotlight in 2005, due to the VH1 reality show Hogan Knows Best. A 2005 documentary DVD on street racers, called Vehicular Lunatics, includes a segment with Linda Bollea.
She filed for divorce on November 20, 2007. When reached for comment, Terry Bollea said he was unaware of his wife's divorce filings. The Graziano family's lawyer believes the divorce might be an attempt to divide the family's assets from a planned civil suit against the Bolleas regarding their son, Nick Bollea.
- Hogan, Linda. Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes. New York: HarperCollins, 2011.
- Hulk Hogan. Hollywood Hulk Hogan (p.256)
- "Linda Hogan appeared in a street racing DVD". ABCActionNews.com. 2007-11-20. Retrieved 2007-11-21.
- Hulk and Wife Headed for Divorce Court. November 23, 2007 TMZ.com. Accessed 2007-11-23.
- Rothstein, Simon (2007-11-28). "Lawyer: Hulk divorce is a ruse". The Sun. Retrieved 2007-12-03.