From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lingo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Lingo (programming language), one of several unrelated programming languages
- Lingo (VoIP Service operator), a VoIP service provided by Primus Telecommunications Inc.
- the trade name of the Linn Sondek LP12 turntable's power supply
- Lingo, Missouri, a populated place in Macon County, Missouri
- Lingo, New Mexico, a populated place in Roosevelt County, New Mexico
- Lingo Canyon, San Luis Obispo County, California
- Lingo (album), by Gang Gajang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.