From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lisa may refer to:
- Lisa (given name), a feminine given name
- Lisa (musician), Japanese singer and producer
- Lisa (singer), a French singer and actress
- LiSA, Japanese singer
- Esteban Lisa, Argentine painter
- Lisa Simpson, Character from The Simpsons
- Lisa (computer chip), graphics assistance chip in the Amiga computer in 1992
- Apple Lisa computer, the precursor to the Apple Macintosh
- Lisa assembler, a 6502 assembler for Apple II
- LISA+, a traffic engineering software package for microsimulation
- Lisa (film), a 1989 crime thriller film starring Staci Keanan and Cheryl Ladd
- The Inspector (1962 film), aka Lisa, a drama starring Stephen Boyd and Dolores Hart
- Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam, a freestyle music group from New York City in the 1980s
- "Lisa's Separation", a song by The Legendary Pink Dots from the album The Golden Age (Legendary Pink Dots album)
- Lisa, Brașov, Romania
- Lisa, Teleorman, Romania
- Lisa River, Romania
- Lisa, a village in Schitu, Olt, Romania
- La Lisa, a municipality of Havana, Cuba
- Lisa (mythology), a creator deity in Dahomeyan religion
- LISA (conference), the annual system administration conference, formerly Large Installation System Administration conference
- LISA, Laser Interferometer Space Antenna, a proposed space mission concept designed to detect and accurately measure gravitational waves.
- Language for Instruction Set Architecture, in computer science
- Laser Interferometer Space Antenna, a proposed space based gravitational wave detector.
- Liaison Interne Satellite Aérogare, one of the two lines of CDGVAL at Charles de Gaulle International Airport
- Life Insurance Settlement Association, a non-profit trade organization of viatical and life settlement companies
- Lisp-based Intelligent Software Agents, a production system written in Common Lisp
- Local Indicators of Spatial Association, statistics that evaluate the existence of clusters in the spatial arrangement of a given variable
- Localization Industry Standards Association, from 1990–2011 a Swiss-based trade body concerning the translation of computer software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.