List of English counties by highest point
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2014)|
This is a list of the ceremonial counties of England by their highest point.
- ^ Winter Hill and the mast on top of it have a combined height of 771.4 metres (2,530.8 ft)
- But as the mast is man made it is not included.
- List of counties of England and Wales in 1964 by highest point
- List of Scottish council areas by highest point
- List of Scottish counties by highest point
- List of Welsh principal areas by highest point
- This website, with information on all English county and unitary authority tops.