List of Tagalog literary works
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Notable literary works
- Florante at Laura (Florante and Laura)
- Magandang Balita Biblia (Good News Bible)
- Ang Banal na Biblia (The Holy Bible)
- Ang Dating Biblia (The Old Bible), 1905
- Francisco Balagtas
- Lualhati Bautista
- José de la Cruz
- Bienvenido Lumbera
- Rolando Tinio
- Jose Bernardino Capino
- Rene O. Villanueva
- Rodolfo R. Lana
- Abriol, Msgr. Jose C., D.P. (translator) Ang Banal na Biblia, Natatanging Edisyon [The Holy Bible, Special Edition], Jubileo 2000 (Jubilaeum A.D. 2000), language: Tagalog, Msgr. Mario Baltazar, O.P., S.S.L. (nihil obstat), Rufino Cardinal Santos (imprimatur), Jaime Cardinal Sin (re-imprimatur), Paulines Publishing House, 2000, ISBN 971-590-107-7
- ScriptureText.com Ang Dating Biblia, Philippines Bible Society (1905), Tagalog, the Bible is recognized by its other titles: Ang Biblia or Ang Dating Biblia, typed from the Ang Biblia Tagalog, by Richard and Dolores Long, this Bible is now in the public domain.
- 3. Project Gutenberg of the Philippines website
- 4. Texts available in Tagalog at Project Gutenberg
- 5. 100 Nobelang Tagalog
- Tagalog pocketbooks
- Philippine Literature in Filipino which links to articles about Literatures of other Philippine languages.
This literature-related list is incomplete; you can help by .