From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Little Brother or little brother may refer to:
- Little brother, a male sibling who is younger in age - see birth order
- Little brother, a boy provided a surrogate "big brother" through an organization such as Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- Little Brother (group), an alternative hip-hop group from North Carolina, USA
- Little Brother EP (2008), by punk band Dead to Me
- Little Brother Montgomery, a blues pianist
- "Little Brother," a song from Neil Sedaka's 1974 album, Sedaka's Back
- "Little Brother," a song from David Knopfler's 1983 album, Release
- ARP Little Brother, a keyboardless monophonic synthesizer expander module
- "Little Brothers", song from Disney animated series Phineas and Ferb
- Little Brother (novel), 1985, by Allan Baillie, a children's novel about life under the Khmer Rouge
- Little Brother, 1996, a novel by David Mason (writer)
- Little Brother (Cory Doctorow novel), 2008
- "Little Brother" (short story), 2001, by Walter Mosley.
- "Little Brother", a name for Franciscan Catholic orders
- Little Brothers of Jesus, a Roman Catholic religious order based on the life and teachings of martyr Charles de Foucauld
- USS Little Brothers (SP-921), a United States Navy tug in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Little Brother (1927 film), a Soviet film directed by Grigori Kozintsev and Leonid Trauberg
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.