|Type||Public (NASDAQ: LPSN) (TASE: LPSN)|
|Headquarters||New York City, United States|
|No. of locations||London, Tel Aviv|
|Key people||Rob Locascio, CEO|
|Revenue||US$ 157.41 million (2012)|
|Operating income||$ 10.34 million (2012)|
|Net income||$ 6.36 million (2012)|
|Employees||748 (As of March 2013)|
|Slogan(s)||Be an Owner, Help Others|
LivePerson is a publicly held online marketing, web analytics, and digital engagement technology company based in New York City with offices in London, Tel Aviv, Melbourne, San Francisco and Atlanta. Its best known product is a chat platform that allows companies to talk with visitors in real time on their websites.
LivePerson was founded in 1992, incorporated in the State of Delaware in November 1995 and the LivePerson service was first introduced in November 1998. In April 2000, the company completed an initial public offering on the NASDAQ, in March 2011 its shares have started trading also on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and included in the TA-100 Index and the TA BlueTech-50 Index.
In October 2000, the Company acquired HumanClick, an Israeli-based provider of real-time online customer service applications.
In May 2004, LivePerson made a presentation at the "Thomas Weisel Partners Internet 2004 Conference".
On October 3, 2007, the Company acquired Kasamba Inc., an online provider of live expert advice delivered to consumers via real-time chat.
On April 13, 2010, the Company acquired all of the outstanding shares of NuConomy, an Israeli-based company whose web analytics and optimization platform is intended to help companies better assess and understand website and social marketing performance.
- Robert LoCascio, Founder and CEO
- Daniel Murphy, CFO
- Eran Vaanuno, CTO and GM, Technology Operations - Israel
- Monica Greenberg, SVP, Business Affairs and General Counsel
- Alan Banks, EVP Sales and Customer Success
Products and services
- LiveEngage — A cloud-based method of customer engagement using Predictive Intelligent Targeting. Business can communicate with customers through chat, voice, messaging, and video chat.
- LP Insights — Combines customers' chat transcripts with structured and unstructured data to provide actionable insights.
- "LivePerson returns to IPO price -- 10 years later", Marketwatch, April 7, 2010
- "LivePerson dual lists on Tel Aviv Stock Exchange", Reuters, Mar 13, 2011
- "LivePerson Acquires HumanClick, Creating a Global Market Leader in Real-Time eCRM Solutions for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses", Business Wire, October 13, 2000
- "LivePerson to Present at the Thomas Weisel Partners Internet 2004 Conference". April 30, 2004. Retrieved Jul 12, 2013.
- "LivePerson buys live chat provider Proficient Systems in all-stock deal", Internet Retailer, July 19, 2006
- "Kasamba to be Acquired by LivePerson", StartupIsrael.com, June 26, 2007
- "LivePerson To Acquire Web Analytics Startup NuConomy For $3 Million", TechCrunch, Jan 25, 2010
- "Web analytics marketing co Amadesa acquired by LivePerson", Globes, May 16, 2012