From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lockheed (originally spelled Loughead) may refer to:
- Lockheed Corporation, a former major United States aircraft manufacturer
- Lockheed Shipbuilding and Construction Company
- Lockheed Martin, formed in 1995 by the merger of Lockheed Corporation and Martin Marietta
- Malcolm Loughead and Allan Loughead, the brothers who founded the original company
- Lockheed (comics), a character in Marvel Comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.