From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the annual day of longest daylight (from dawn to dusk), see Summer solstice. For the annual day of 25 hours (from midnight to midnight), see Daylight Saving Time.
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Eighth Doctor Adventures
|Preceded by||Option Lock|
|Followed by||Legacy of the Daleks|
Hirath is a planet ravaged by overlapping time fields. There are those who seek to exploit this for monetary gain...then there's an invading alien race out to just kill.
- Longest Day at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - Longest Day
- Longest Day at The TARDIS Library
- Longest Day title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Longest Day reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- Longest Day reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
- The Whoniverse's review on Longest Day
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This BBC-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|