Longshan (Chinese: trad. 龍山, simp. 龙山, Lóngshān, lit. "Dragon Mountain") may refer to a number of places in mainland China and Taiwan. It may also infrequently refer to another Mount Long (t 隴山, s 陇山, Lǒngshān) which is used as an abbreviation for Gansu. Both may also be referred to by the former romanization Lung-shan.
- Longshan culture, a late Neolithic culture located on the central and lower reaches of the Yellow River
- Longshan County in Xiangxi, Hunan
- Longshan District in Liaoyuan, Jilin
- Longshan, Woyang County, Anhui
- Longshan, Zhangjiachuan County, in Zhangjiachuan Hui Ethnic Township, Gansu
- Longshan, Fogang County, Guangdong
- Longshan, Anlong County, Guizhou
- Longshan, Longli County, Guizhou
- Longshan, Youyi County, Heilongjiang
- Longshan, Ju County, Shandong
- Longshan, Zhangqiu, Shandong, the origin of the Longshan culture
- Longshan, Cangxi County, Sichuan
- Longshan, Gulin County, Sichuan
- Longshan, Cixi City, Zhejiang
- Longshan, Yongkang, Zhejiang
- Longshan Township, Majiang County, Guizhou
- Longshan Township, Luoshan County, Henan
- Longshan Township, Tieling, in Yinzhou District, Tieling, Liaoning
- Longshan Township, Tongwei County, Gansu
- Longjiang in Shunde District, Foshan, in Guangdong (formerly named Longshan)
- Yongsan (Korean pronunciation of the same "龍山")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Longshan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.