From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Longwave radiation)
Longwave or Long Wave may refer to:
- Longwave, parts of the radio spectrum with relatively long wavelengths
- Outgoing longwave radiation
- Longwave (band), a rock band
- Long Wave, a Jeff Lynne album
- Kondratiev wave, an economics concept
- Long wave macrotexture, a road characteristic
- Longwave (film), a 2013 French-language Swiss-French-Portuguese film, original title Les Grandes Ondes (à l'ouest)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Longwave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.