From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lotto may refer to:
- Lottery, a form of gambling
- Lotto carpet, a carpet having a lacy arabesque pattern
- Lotto Sport Italia, an Italian sports apparel manufacturer
- Lotto-Belisol, a Belgian cycling team
- Lorenzo Lotto, an Italian painter active during the Renaissance
- "Lotto" (The Office), a 2011 episode of the US television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.