|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2010)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2008)|
Louise Armstrong (17 March 1937—10 August 2008) was a published author of numerous adult and children books. A staunch feminist and activist, Armstrong had spoken widely for two decades in the United States, Canada, and England, on the subjects of child abuse, incest, women issues, family violence and sexual abuse.
- Of 'Sluts' and 'Bastards': A Feminist Decodes the Child Welfare Debate (Common Courage Press, 1996)
- Rocking the Cradle of Sexual Politics, What Happened When Women Said Incest (Addison-Wesley, 1994; The Women's Press, 1996)
- And They Call It Help, The Psychiatric Policing of America's Children (Addison-Wesley, 1993)
- Solomon Says, A Speakout on Foster Care (Pocket Books, 1989)
- Kiss Daddy Goodnight: Ten Years Later (Pocket Books, 1987)
- The Home Front, Notes from the Family War Zone (McGraw-Hill, 1983)
- Kiss Daddy Goodnight, A Speakout on Incest (Pocket Books, 1978).
- A Child's Guide to Freud, Illustrated, Whitney Darrow, Jr. (Simon & Schuster, 1963).
- How to Turn Lemons Into Money, A Child's Guide to Economics (Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1975).
- How to Turn Up into Down, A Child's Guide to Inflation, Depression, and Economic Recovery (HBJ, 1978).
- How to Turn War into Peace, A Child's Guide to Conflict Resolution (HBJ, 1979).
- Arthur Gets What He Spills (HBJ, 1979)
- SAVING THE BIG-DEAL BABY (E.P. Dutton, 1980)
Contributed chapters in the following numerous collected works, both academic and trade.
- Sexual Liberals and the Attack on Feminism (eds: Dorchen Leidholdt and Janice G. Raymond; Pergamon Press, 1990);
- Radically Speaking, Feminism Reclaimed (eds: Diane Bell and Renate Klein; Zed Books, 1996);
- Feminist Foremothers in Women’s Studies, Psychology, Mental Health (eds: Phyllis Chesler, Esther D. Rothblum, Ellen Cole; Haworth Press, 1995); and
- Home Truths About Child Sexual Abuse: Influencing Policy and Practice (ed: Catherine Itzin; London: Routledge, 2000).