Sullivan College of Technology and Design
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (November 2010)|
|Sullivan College of Technology and Design|
|Location||Louisville, Kentucky, USA|
|Former names||Louisville Technical Institute|
Sullivan College of Technology and Design is a private post-secondary school in Louisville, Kentucky. Originally known as Louisville Technical Institute, it was renamed on June 29, 2009. The college offers degrees in the following career programs:
- Computer Network Security/Forensics
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Graphic Design (Bachelor's Degree)
- Dynamic Web Development
- Interior Design (Bachelor's Degree)
- Computer Aided Design Drafting
- Mechanical Computer Aided Design Drafting
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (Robotics)
- Heating Ventilation Air-Conditioning - Refrigeration (HVAC-R) - new 
The new campus building currently being built for the HVAC-R program is slated for opening in early 2010 and will be LEED-certified.
The Computer Graphic Design program was named the 2009 Outstanding Technical Program by the American Technical Education Association.
- [dead link]
- "Sullivan College of Technology & Design | Career Programs". Sctd.edu. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- "Louisville Technical Institute makes changes - FOX41.com Louisville News Kentucky Indiana News Weather Sports". Fox41.com. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- Business First (2009-06-29). "Louisville Technical Institute rebranded | Business First". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- "The Color of Growth at Sullivan: Green". Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- Business First (2009-05-04). "Louisville Technical Institute graphic design program wins award | Business First". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
|This Kentucky school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Louisville-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|