From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up louse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A louse is a wingless insect.
- For the infection see Pediculosis
Louse may also refer to:
- Gill louse, a genus of copepod crustaceans
- Sea louse, a copepod
- Stone louse, a fictitious animal
- Whale louse, a parasitic crustacean
- Woodlouse, a terrestrial crustacean
- ¤, a currency symbol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.