|Born||Lucy Katherine Pinder
20 December 1983
Winchester, Hampshire, England
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Measurements||Bust: 32F, Waist: 26, Hips: 34|
Lucy Katherine Pinder (born 20 December 1983) is an English model and actress. After being discovered by a photographer on Bournemouth beach, Pinder went on to become Britain's most successful glamour model, working with brands such as FHM, Nuts, Loaded and the Daily Star and has made numerous television appearances. More recently she has focused on acting work.
In mid-2003, Pinder was spotted by a freelance photographer Lee Earle while sunbathing on Bournemouth beach. As a result of the photographs taken that day, she signed a professional modelling contract with the Daily Star tabloid newspaper.
Lucy Pinder has appeared on over 50 covers of Nuts, selling more than 15 million copies, and over 200 covers of the Daily Star. She has more covers and Page 3 appearances in the Daily Star than any other model. She has been voted Daily Star’s Favorite Page 3 Girl Of All Time, and Nuts' Number One Babe every year since its launch in 2005. 
Her photo shoots have also appeared in magazines such as Loaded, Maxim, Front, America Curves, ZOO, Ice, Carnoisseur, Redline, Fast Car and others. She has appeared in prominent advertising campaigns for Lynx, PlayStation 2, Yellow Pages, Ladbrokes, The National Lottery and has made numerous TV appearances in Dream Team, I’m Famous and Frightened, Soccer AM, Weakest Link, The Real Hustle, Bo Selecta, Living la vida Loca, Celebrity Big Brother and many more.
Pinder was regularly partnered with Michelle Marsh, with whom she made magazine, television, and corporate appearances. She has also been featured with other glamour models, including Danielle Lloyd, Sophie Howard, Jana Defi, Lindsey Strutt, and Saskia Howard-Clarke.
For the first few years of her career, Pinder, unlike most other glamour models, did not completely bare her breasts in photo shoots. She often covered them with her hands or hair. Her first completely topless photographs appeared in Nuts magazine in April 2007. In the accompanying interview, Pinder explained that "because of the way I was discovered on a beach, it was all a bit sudden and the idea of getting [my breasts] out straight away was a bit daunting."
Pinder was responsible for a weekly advice column in Nuts, entitled "The Truth About Women," and also has embarked on a television career. She is represented by Girl Management aka Girl and Frank White Pictures.
In November 2010, Pinder announced her intention to write a weekly column for Laid.co.uk, answering readers' questions.
On 31 December 2005, Pinder appeared on Sky Sports as a celebrity soccerette on Soccer AM during which she wore a Southampton jersey. She also sat on the famous orange sofa answering questions on topics such as modelling and football.
From September to December 2007, Pinder presented a short nightly programme for Nuts TV called "Book at Bedtime", which is based on a long-running BBC Radio 4 programme. She read a passage from a well-known novel.
On 15 January 2008, Pinder made her presenter debut for Nuts TV. She presented the Nuts TV live show on six further occasions in February and March 2008, and also presented "Overexposed" – a series on Nuts TV giving hints and tips to the aspiring amateur glamour photographer. Subsequently, she has appeared on MTV channel TMF, presenting in conjunction with Kayleigh Pearson, Pinder and Pearson's Late-Night Love-in; a "countdown of saucy music videos."
In February 2010, Lucy Pinder appeared on BBC Three's "The Real Hustle Undercover", where she pulled a switch on an unsuspecting punter.
Celebrity Big Brother UK (2009)
From 2 January 2009, Lucy Pinder appeared in the sixth series of Celebrity Big Brother UK. She revealed that she is "a bit of a Tory bird" and that 'thick' people irritate her. She was the first housemate to be voted out, on 9 January (Day 8) with 57% of the public vote. Pinder declared her wish to leave the Big Brother house after being driven to distraction by the constant rapping of housemate Coolio.
- Dream Team (unknown episode, 2004) ....Herself
- I'm Famous and Frightened! (unknown episodes, 2004) .... Herself
- Soccer AM (1 episode, "31 December 2005" 2005) .... Herself
- Bo! in the USA (1 episode, 2006) .... Herself
- The Weakest Link (1 episode, "Wags and Glamour", 2007) .... Herself
- Hotel Babylon (1 episode, "Series 3, Episode 1", 2008) .... Herself
- Book at Bedtime with Lucy Pinder (approx. 30 episodes, Nuts TV, 2007) .... Herself, as Presenter
- Celebrity Big Brother (2009)
- The Real Hustle Undercover, BBC Three (2010) .... "Nicole", con artist
- Strippers vs Werewolves (2012)... Carmilla
- The Seventeenth Kind (2014)... Melissa
- Age of Kill (2015)... Jenna
Lucy Pinder was an ambassador for Kick 4 Life, a charity that uses football to fight poverty and disease in developing countries. She has also produced original works of art for sale in charity auctions for Keech Hospice Care and Sports For All.
Pinder has volunteered her time at Cats Protection as part of the charity's campaign: "I'm A Celebrity... Let Me Volunteer!" and was a judge for National Cat Awards' in the "Hero Cat" category in 2012.
Lucy Pinder supporting "Stars & Stripes 2014 Celebrity Auction" donated an original drawing of hers that was auctioned off with the proceeds going to Tiger Time.
- Bolton, Ash (2009-01-09). "Lucy Pinder backed by Winchester civic chiefs (From Hampshire Chronicle)". Hampshirechronicle.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-06-20.
- "Lucy Pinder - Girl Management". Web.archive.org. Retrieved 2014-06-25.
- "Lucy Pinder, most successful". www.wearefab.co.uk.
- "Lucy Pinder's Official Biography". Lucypinder.info.
- "Miss March 2006 Lucy Pinder Interview". Citynet Magazine. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "Lucy Pinder's official website". http://www.lucypinder.info/.
- "Lucy Pinder, in FHM". http://www.fhm.com/.
- "Bennetts Babe 2010".
- Nuts magazine, April 2007, p. 44
- "Official Website". Retrieved 2008-06-14.[dead link]
- "Lucy Pinder – contact". Retrieved 2011-05-23.[dead link]
- "Lucy Pinder's column on Laid.co.uk". Retrieved 2011-01-30.[dead link]
- "I'm Famous and Frightened: I'm Famous And Frightened 4 – The Live Final". TV.com. 7 February 2005. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- BSkyB (11 May 2005). "Sky Sports". Msn.skysports.com. Retrieved 2009-03-22.[dead link]
- "Broadcast schedule of Weakest Link edition".
- "Lucy Pinder's Book at Bedtime on Nuts TV".
- "Lucy Pinder's work on Nuts TV and MTV". Lucy-pinder.tv. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "Lucy Pinder's work on Nuts TV and MTV". Lucy-pinder.tv. Retrieved 2010-04-07.
- "Lucy Pinder tv".
- "Maxim Photo shoot".
- "Lucy Pinder – Smeggy's Big Brother Housemates". Smeggy's Forums. 9 January 2009. Retrieved 28 January 2009.
- "Glamour model Lucy Pinder first out of Celebrity Big Brother". The Daily Telegraph (London). 9 January 2009. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- "Home". Kick 4 Life. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting Auction announcement". Lucy-pinder.tv. Retrieved 2010-04-07.
- "Lucy Pinder Celebriteapot Auction announcement". Lucy-pinder.tv. Retrieved 2010-04-07.
- "Cats Protection | Media centre | Celebrity support | I'm a celebrity... Let me volunteer". Cats.org.uk. Retrieved 2014-06-25.
- "Cats Protection | National Cat Awards | Meet the overall winner judges". Cats.org.uk. Retrieved 2014-06-25.
- "Lucy Pinder supporting the troops". facebook.com/LPinderOfficial.
- "Hot Shots Calendar". hotshotscalendar.com.
- "Lucy Pinder, Rhian Sugden MCAC London Strut". malecancer.org/.
- "Lucy Pinder's donated drawing to Tiger Time (page 17)". tigertime.info/.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lucy Pinder.|