From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up luminary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luminary may refer to:
- Luminary (astrology), in traditional astrology, one of the two brightest and most astrological planets: the Sun and the Moon
- Luminary (band), a vocal trance duo created in 2003
- Luminary Micro, a micro-controller company founded in 2004
- The Luminary, Atlanta, Georgia's first newspaper (1846–1849)
- Luminary (Laramore), a public artwork created in 2008 on the campus of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- "Luminary", the 12th episode of season 2 (and 34th overall) of Millennium, which aired in 1998
- Global Luminary or "Luminary – Rise of the Goonzu" is a game made in 2007 by ijji that was transferred in May 2012 to game portal NDOORS
- The Luminaries, 2013 novel by Eleanor Catton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Luminary: A person who is influential or famous within an area of activity.