From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luxon may refer to:
- An obsolete synonym for the troland, a unit of conventional retinal illuminance
- A massless particle in relativistic physics
- Benjamin Luxon (born 1937), retired Cornish baritone
- Luxon Armada, a fictional alliance in the MMORPG Guild Wars Factions
- Luxon, Inc. is an entrepreneurial corporation with expertise in the areas of solar energy, optics, electro-optics and lasers. Luxon was founded by Dr. Michael Tilleman and by Dr. Tamara Tilleman, faculty at Harvard Medical School.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.