From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lysa Hora or Łysa Góra (literally "Barren Mount", Featureless Mount, or Bald Mount) and similar may mean:
- Lysa Hora (Kiev), a large woody hill in Kiev
- Lysá hora, a mountain in the Czech Republic
- Lysa Hora (folklore), East Slavic, and particularly Ukrainian, folk mythology related to witchcraft
- Łysa Góra, one of the Świętokrzyskie mountains in central Poland.
- Łysa Góra, Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Łysa Góra, part of the Swoszowice district of Kraków
- Łysa Góra, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Łysa Góra, Hrubieszów County in Lublin Voivodeship (east Poland)
- Łysa Góra, Puławy County in Lublin Voivodeship (east Poland)
- Łysa Góra, Subcarpathian Voivodeship (south-east Poland)
- Łysa Góra, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Łysa Góra, West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lysa Hora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.