From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MEV (disambiguation))
Mev or MEV may refer to:
- Musica Elettronica Viva, an Italian musical group
- "Music English Version", a recurring sketch on the Philippine sketch comedy show Bubble Gang
- Martian Exploration Vehicle, a module of the Thunderbirds Zero X spacecraft, later seen on Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons and Terrahawks
- MeningoEncephalitus Virus - One, a fictional disease that caused a pandemic in the movie Contagion
- M1133 Medical Evacuation Vehicle, a variant of the IAV Stryker
- Med-View Airline, ICAO airline designator "MEV", a charter airline company based out of Kano, Nigeria
- Merthyr Vale railway station, station code "MEV", a Welsh railway station in Merthyr Vale
- Minden-Tahoe Airport, IATA airport code "MEV", an airport in Minden, Nevada, United States
- MEV Ltd., a kit car manufacturer
- MEV München, the 1957 German men's baseball champions
- Münchener e. V., a Bavarian figure skating club
- Mev, a singular masculine possessive pronoun in Istro-Romanian grammar, equivalent to English "my"
- Mev., short for "Mevrou", Afrikaans equivalent of Mrs.
- Michigan Emergency Volunteers, a former name of the Michigan Volunteer Defense Force
- Minds-Eye-View, a company which acquired the assets iPIX in 2007
- Mink enteritis virus, a species of parvovirus that infects mink and causes enteritis
- Mouse encephalomyelitis virus, a species of enterovirus that infects mice
- Multi-Experiment Viewer, a software tool for genomic data exploration
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.