From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MIPS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MIPS may refer to:
- Million instructions per second, a measure of a computer's central processing unit performance
- MIPS instruction set, a RISC instruction set family
- Maximum intensity projection, a volume rendering technique
- Multiband Imaging Photometer for Spitzer, an instrument on the Spitzer Space Telescope
- Maharana Institute of Professional Studies, an institution in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Mansehra International Public School and College, in Mansehra, Pakistan
- Munich Information Center for Protein Sequences, a genomics research center in Germany
- Material input per unit of service, an economic efficiency indicator
- Menards Infiniti Pro Series, a former name of an Indy Pro Series automobile race
- Monthly income preferred stock, a financial instrument
- MIPS, a rabbit in Super Mario 64
- Minimum Ionizing Particles, a term widely used in experimental particle physics.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MIPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.