|Genre||Mixed martial arts|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Original run||– May 6, 2010-present (US)|
MMA Live is a sports show about mixed martial arts. It is seen on ESPN2. The show features analysts such as Franklin McNeil, Pat Miletich, and others. MMA Live was originally an Internet show, but made the move to television after positive reception. The show is also seen in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Australia and New Zealand on ESPN.
Other occasional hosts of the show include, Chael Sonnen, Brian Stann, Miguel Torres, Stephan Bonnar and Muhammed Lawal. MMA For Dummies is a segment on MMA Live, which features mixed martial arts-fighting techniques. Each segment demonstrates a single technique in a basic and straightforward manner, performed by a notable mixed martial arts fighter.
 Hosts, analysts and other contributors
- Jon Anik (Host, 2010-2011)
- Todd Grisham (Host, 2011-)
- Jonathan Coachman (Guest Host, 2011)
- Kenny Florian (Analyst, 2010-)
- Franklin McNeil (Analyst, 2010-)
- Rashad Evans (Analyst, 2010-)
- Miguel Torres (Analyst, 2010-)
- Gilbert Melendez (Analyst, 2010-)
- Muhammed Lawal (Analyst, 2010-)
- Stephan Bonnar (Analyst, 2010-)
- Chael Sonnen (Analyst, 2010-)
- Josh Gross (Insider, 2010-)
- Brett Okamoto (Insider, 2010-)
- Molly Qerim (Correspondent, 2010)
- Gareth A. Davies (International Correspondent (2010-)
- Chuck Mindenhall (Analyst, 2010-)
 See also
- [dead link]
- Goyder, James (2010-03-24). "ESPN 'MMA Live' graduates to television on ESPN2". MMAmania.com. Retrieved 2012-08-05.
- "MMA Live: Top Light Heavyweight Contenders - ESPN Video - ESPN". Espn.go.com. Retrieved 2012-08-05.
- "Mma For Dummies Videos - ESPN". Search.espn.go.com. Retrieved 2012-08-05.