From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MOV or mov in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MOV may refer to:
- MOV (x86 instruction), a mnemonic for the copying of data from one location to another in the x86 assembly language
- .mov, filename extension for the QuickTime multimedia file format
- Metal oxide varistor, an electronic component with a significant non-ohmic current-voltage characteristic
- Marconi-Osram Valve, a former British manufacturer of vacuum tubes
- The Merchant of Venice, a play by William Shakespeare
- MOV (TV channel), a Portuguese television channel operated by ZON Multimédia
- Mid-Ohio Valley, a subregion of the Ohio Valley, United States
- Microwave oven
- Member of the Order of the Volta, one of the highest national awards of Ghana
- MOV (album), a 1999 album by R&B group Men of Vizion
- Motor-operated valve, a style of valve actuator for controlling flow in pipes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MOV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.