Mammal Species of the World
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MSW3)
An updated Third Edition of Mammal Species of the World was published late in 2005.
The fourth edition is currently being compiled by multiple authors internationally, and is being edited by DeeAnn M. Reeder and Kristofer M. Helgen.
- Site hosted by the Smithsonian
- Site hosted by Bucknell University
- Mammal Species of the World at Google Books
- Wilson, D. E., and D. M. Reeder (eds). 2005. Mammal Species of the World. Johns Hopkins University Press, 2,142 pp.
- "About MSW". Smithsonian Institution. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
|This article about a zoology-related book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|