From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mabo may refer to:
- Mabo, Togo, a village in Togo
- Eddie Mabo, a man from the Torres Strait Islands who fought a court case, attempting to assert a legal title over his tribe's traditional lands
- Mabo (film), an Australian telemovie about Eddie Mabo's battle for Aboriginal land title rights
- Mabo v Queensland (No 1) (1988), striking down the Coast Islands Act under the Racial Discrimination Act 1975
- Mabo v Queensland (No 2) (1992), a landmark case recognizing native title in Australia for the first time
- Mabo: Life of an Island Man, a film produced and co-directed by Trevor Graham
- Ma Bo (Chinese writer) (born 1947), Blood Red Sunset
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mabo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.