From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mabry may refer to:
- Dale Mabry (1891–1922), American World War I aviator.
- Edward Mabry (1897–1989), American author, poet, and chemical tycoon
- George L. Mabry, Jr. (1917–1990), general in U.S. Army
- Harry Mabry, television news director and anchor in Alabama
- John Mabry (born 1970), Major League Baseball player
- John P. Mabry (born 1969), Texas politician
- Joseph Alexander Mabry, Jr. (1826–1882), American Civil War General and businessman in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Lynn Mabry, American singer
- Mike Mabry (born 1980), American football player
- Milton H. Mabry, Lieutenant Governor of Florida 1885-1889
- Moss Mabry (1918–2006), costume designer
- Nathan Mabry (born 1978), American artist
- Thomas J. Mabry (1884–1962), New Mexico politician and judge
- Camp Mabry, military installation in Austin, Texas
- Mabry-Hazen House, historic house and museum in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Mabry Mill, grist mill on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mabry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Mabry. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|