From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MacMillan)
MacMillan, Macmillan, McMillen or McMillan may refer to:
- Division of McMillan, an electoral district in the Australian House of Representatives in Victoria
- United States
- McMillan, Wisconsin, town
- McMillan (community), Wisconsin, unincorporated community
- McMillan Township, Luce County, Michigan
- McMillan Township, Ontonagon County, Michigan
- McMillan Reservoir in Washington, D.C.
- McMillan LLP, a Canadian law firm
- McMillan Hotels, a hotel group
- Macmillan Publishers, a multinational publishing group
- McMillan (agency), a Canadian creative agency
- Macmillan Cancer Support, a British charity
- McMillan & Wife, a 1970s television series`
- McMillan Plan, a 1901 development plan for Washington, D.C.
- Clan MacMillan, a Highland Scottish clan
- McMillan Tac-50, a sniper rifle produced by the McMillan Brothers Rifle Company
- Captain MacMillan, a character from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.