From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Macau or Macao in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Macau (also spelt Macao) is a special administrative region of the People's Republic of China
Macau or Macao may also refer to:
- Macau, Brazil, a port city
- Macau (microregion), in Brazil
- Macau, Gironde, a commune in France
- Mação Municipality, in Portugal
- Macău, a village in Aghireşu Commune, Romania
- Macao (film), a 1952 film
- Macao (novel), a spy novel
- The Scarlet Macaw (Ara macao), a parrot
- Macau (card game)
- Macau Esporte Clube, a Brazilian soccer club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.