From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Magnificent 7)
Magnificent Seven or Magnificent 7 may refer to:
- The Magnificent Seven, a 1960 western film
- The Magnificent Seven (TV series), a 1997–2000 television series based on the 1960 film
- Magnificent Seven, London, a group of London cemeteries constructed in the 19th century
- Magnificent Seven (gymnastics), 1996 United States Olympic Women's Gymnastics Team
- Magnificent Seven (professional wrestling), a group of WCW professional wrestling heels in 2001.
- The Magnificent Seven, an alternative nickname to the Unsinkable Seven, the seven survivors of the 1963 and 1968 East African Safari Rally
- The Magnificent 7 (album), by The Supremes and The Four Tops.
- "The Magnificent Seven (song)", a single by The Clash
- "The Magnificent Seven" (Supernatural), an episode of the television series Supernatural
- The Magnificent Seven, a set of seven programme badges created by Scouting Ireland S.A.I. in the late 1990s
- Magnificent 7, a 2005 BBC drama featuring Helena Bonham Carter as Maggi—a character based on Jacqui Jackson
- The Magnificent Seven Deadly Sins was a 1971 motion picture
- The Magnificent Seven (neutron stars), a nickname for a group of nearby isolated neutron stars.
- Magnificent Seven, a thoroughbred horse racing event in which Richard Hughes achieved seven victories in a single day at Windsor Racecourse.
- The Maxnificent Seven, a Mighty Max cartoon episode
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.