From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Magnificent 7)
Magnificent Seven or Magnificent 7 may refer to:
TV and film
- The Magnificent Seven, a 1960 western film
- The Magnificent Seven (TV series), a 1997–2000 television series based on the 1960 film
- The Magnificent Seven Deadly Sins was a 1971 motion picture
- "The Magnificent Seven" (Supernatural), an episode of the television series
- Magnificent Seven (gymnastics), 1996 United States Olympic Women's Gymnastics Team
- Magnificent Seven (professional wrestling), a group of WCW professional wrestling heels in 2001.
- The Magnificent Seven, an alternative nickname to the Unsinkable Seven, the seven survivor competitors of the 1963 and 1968 East African Safari Rally
- Magnificent Seven, a thoroughbred horse racing event in which Richard Hughes achieved seven victories in a single day at Windsor Racecourse.
- The Magnificent 7 (album), by The Supremes and The Four Tops.
- "The Magnificent Seven (song)", a single by The Clash
- Magnificent Seven cemeteries, a group of London cemeteries constructed in the 19th century
- The Magnificent Seven, a set of seven programme badges created by Scouting Ireland S.A.I. in the late 1990s
- The Magnificent Seven (neutron stars), a nickname for a group of nearby isolated neutron stars.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnificent Seven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.