From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up magnifier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A magnifier is a device used for magnification.
Magnifier can also refer to:
- Magnifying glass, an optical device for magnification
- Screen magnifier, software that magnifies part of a computer screen
- Magnifier (Windows), a screen magnifier included with Microsoft Windows
- Magnifying transmitter, alternate version of a Tesla Coil
- Video magnifier, an electronic device used for optical magnification
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnifier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.