From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mago may refer to:
- Mago (spider), a spider genus of the Salticidae family found in South America
- Mago (goddess), or "Ma Gu" (Chinese: 麻姑), the Xian (Taoism) or a goddess in East Asia
- Mago (goddess) (마고: 麻姑), in Korean mythology
- Mago Island, an island in Fiji
- Mago, Minorca, a Carthaginian and later Roman town in Minorca
- Mago, Russia, a rural locality (a settlement) in Khabarovsk Krai, Russia
- Mago National Park, in southwest Ethiopia
- Mago (agricultural writer), a Carthaginian writer quoted and drawn on by Columella
- Mago, a Japanese arcade game player.
- Mago (Barcid) (243 BCE - 203 BCE), a Carthaginian general, son of Hamilcar Barca and brother of Hannibal
- Mago (fleet commander), (died 383 BCE), a Carthaginian fleet commander, active in Sicily
- Mago (general), a Carthaginian general active in Sicily in the mid 4th century BCE
- The Magonids of the ruling dynasty of Carthage from 550 BCE to 340 BCE
- Andrea Bargnani known as "Il Mago" (b. 1985) Italian basketball player
- Mago, or Francisco Mago Leccia (1931-2004), Venezuelan ichthyologist
- Hannibal Mago (died 406 BCE) Carthaginian Shofet and General
- Mago (album), a 2007 Jazz album by Billy Martin and John Medeski
- Mägo de Oz, a Celtic folk metal band from Spain
- Nurarihyon no Mago, a manga series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.