From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maida may refer to:
- French ship Viala (1795), captured by the Royal Navy and renamed HMS Maida
- Maida (dog), a deerhound belonging to Sir Walter Scott
- Maida flour, a flour used in South Asia to make various flatbreads and other bakery products
- The Maida series of children's books, written by Inez Haynes Irwin
- Maida, Calabria, a comune in the province of Catanzaro, Italy
- Battle of Maida, a Napoleonic battle in Calabria during the War of the Third Coalition
- Maida, North Dakota, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Adam Maida (born 1930), an archbishop and cardinal
- Raine Maida (born 1970), a Canadian vocal artist
- Maida Coleman (born 1954), American politician, member of the Missouri Senate
- Maida Heatter, American chef and cookbook writer
- John Stuart, Count of Maida (1759-1815), British lieutenant general during the Napoleonic Wars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.