From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maisonneuve may refer to:
- Paul de Chomedey, Sieur de Maisonneuve (1612–1676), French officer who contributed to the foundation of Montreal
- Jules Germain François Maisonneuve (1809–1897), surgeon of 19th-century Paris
- Paul Maisonneuve (footballer) (born 1986), French football player
- Maisonneuve (electoral district), a former federal electoral district represented in the Canadian House of Commons, and located in the province of Quebec
- Maisonneuve (provincial electoral district), a former Quebec provincial electoral district, now part of Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- Maisonneuve, Vienne, a commune of the Vienne département, in France
- Maisonneuve (magazine), a Canadian magazine
- Maisonneuve Monument, an 1895 monument in Montreal
- Maisonneuve fracture, a proximal fibular fracture associated with a distal tibial (ankle) fracture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maisonneuve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.