|Full name||Majed Naser Humaid Bakheit|
|Date of birth||1 April 1984|
|Place of birth||Fujairah, UAE|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Majed Naser Humaid Bakheit (Arabic: ماجد ناصر حميد بخيت; born 1 April 1984) is an Emirati footballer, who plays for Al Wasl in UAE Football League. He was called to United Arab Emirates national football team at 2007 and 2011 AFC Asian Cup.
Majed Naser has a reputation of being short-tempered which caused him to have a history of on-pitch assault that often exposes him to lengthy suspensions. Among them:
- In 2001, while playing for the youth team of Fujairah SC, he was snteced to a one year suspension and a fine of 6,000 Dirhams for verbally and physically assaulting the referee, and throwing a rock at the Assistant referee during his team's Cup Match against Al Shabab Club.
- In 2007, In the season's first League Match against Al Jazira Club, Majed assaulted the Assistant referee Saeed Al Hoti. He was then sentenced to a 13 match ban and a 10,000 Dirhams fine. It was reduced later by the Appeal Committee to 5 matches only.
- In 2011, a single match ban and 1,000 Dirhams fine were imposed on Majed Naser for throwing one of the chairs scattered around the pitch during a League match against Al Wahda S.C.C..
- In 2012, Majed received a 17-match ban and been fined 30,000 Dirhams after slapping Ahli Dubai's coach Quique Flores after the semi-final of the Etisalat Cup. Majed has announced his retirement of football following the ban sentence, but has changed his mind later.
- In 2012, Majed has been suspended by his club for the entire 2012-13 season following a red card for butting an opponent in a defeat by Al Muharraq.
- Deyaa Al Deen Ali (22 October 2007). "Playing on Paper: Captain Majed's punishment". Al Khaleej.
- "Majed is suspended for 13 matches". albayan.ae (in Arabic). 2007-10-17.
- "Appeal committee reduces Majed's sentence to 5 matches". UAEFA.ae (in Arabic). 2007-12-05.
- "Majed is suspended for a single match and fined 1000 dirhams". alittihad.ae (in Arabic). 2011-02-09.
- "Majed Nasser retires from football after 17-game ban following Quique Sanchez slap incident". goal.com. 2012-03-19.