From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malambo may refer to:
- Malambo, Cotabato inactive volcano in Cotabato province, the Philippines
- Malambo, Colombia
- Malambo, Tanzania
- A place in the Luba[disambiguation needed] area of Zaire
- One of the Zambian Parliamentary Constituencies
- The Malambo Argentine dance dating from around 1600
- Malambo (1942 film), a 1942 film
- Malambo (1984 film), a 1984 film by Milan Dor
- The song, Malambo No. 1 sung by Yma Sumac
- The book, Malambo, written by Lucía Charún-Illescas in 2004
- The tree, Croton malambo, which grows in South America, or its bark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.