From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mandinka, Mandika, Mandinko, or Mandingo may refer to:
- the Mandinka people of West Africa
- Mandingo Wars (1883-1898), series of armed conflicts between France and the Wassoulou Empire of the Mandingo people led by Samory Touré
- Wassoulou Empire, also known as the Mandinka Empire
In entertainment and media
- Mandingo (novel), a bestselling novel originally published in 1957
- Mandingo (film), a 1975 film based on the novel of the same name
- Mandingo fighting, a fictional form of slave fighting (a reference to the film Mandingo) in Tarantino's Django Unchained
- "Mandinka" (song), by Sinéad O'Connor from her 1987 album The Lion and the Cobra
- Mandingo (play), a play by Jack Kirkland
- Mandingo (pornographic actor), a male African American pornographic performer and director
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandinka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.