From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mandragora may refer to:
- Mandrake (plant), the common name for members of the plant genus Mandragora
- The Mandrake,a play by Niccolò Machiavelli
- Mandragora (novel), a contemporary novel by David McRobbie
- Mandragora (film), a 1997 film by Wiktor Grodecki
- Mandragora (band), a UK psychedelic rock band
- Mandragora (demon), familiar demons who appear in the figures of little men without beards
- Mandragora (publisher), a Polish publisher of comics, manga and manhwa
- Mandragora, a ballet by Karol Szymanowski
- Mandrágora, a Chilean Surrealist group
- The Mandragora Helix, an alien entity featured in the Doctor Who serial The Masque of Mandragora
- Mandragora Movies, a Romanian film production company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.