From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up many in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Many may refer to:
- A quantifier that can be used with count nouns - often preceded by "as" or "too" or "so" or "that"; amounting to a large but indefinite number; "many temptations"; "a good many"; "many directions"; more than a few, more than several
- Place names
- Many, Moselle, a commune of the Moselle department, in France
- Mány, a village in Hungary
- Many, Louisiana, a town in the United States
- Many, Masovian Voivodeship, east-central Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.