From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manzanillo or manzanillo (Spanish for "little apple", literally) may refer to:
- Manzanillo, Colima, a city in Mexico
- Manzanillo Municipality, Colima, the surrounding municipality
- Manzanillo, Cuba, a city
- Manzanillo Port, a port in Dominican Republic
- Manzanillo, Valladolid, a municipality in the province of Valladolid, in Spain
- Manzanillo Bay, a bay on the Atlantic coast of Panama, near the eastern entrance to the Panama Canal
- Manzanillo, Limon, Costa Rica, a fishing village in the south-east of Costa Rica, on the Caribbean Sea coast.
- Manzanillo, a nickname given to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Rafaelo in an episode.
- Manzanillo (olive) (Olea europaea 'Manzanillo', also known as the "olive of Seville") the most common variety of Spanish olive, a medium-sized green to purple-black olive cultivar grown especially in and around Seville, Andalusia; also, the Manzanillo olive tree as a whole, rather than just its fruit; often misspelled Manzanilla
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manzanillo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.