||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011)|
Marcus Stern is the Associate Director of the American Repertory Theater (A.R.T.) as well as the A.R.T./MXAT's Institute for Advanced Theatre Training. Stern lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts and has directed numerous productions for the A.R.T. and the Institute for Advanced Theatre Training.
Stern is also an established fine art photographer, who recently showed his work at the "Ballad of Life" group exhibit, that was shown in February 2008 at the Armenian Library and Museum of America in Watertown, Massachusetts.
Directorial Work 
At the A.R.T.:
- Endgame by Samuel Beckett
- Donnie Darko by Richard Kelly
- The Onion Cellar with The Dresden Dolls
- Stone Cold Dead Serious by Adam Rapp
- Nocturne by Adam Rapp
- The Ohio State Murders by Adrienne Kennedy
- Woyzeck by Büchner
- Buried Child by Sam Shepard
- The Accident by Carol Mack
- The American Play by Suzan Lori Parks
At the Actors Theatre of Louisville:
At the Whitney Museum Biennial:
At the Magic Theatre:
At Soho Rep:
- "Marcus Stern". Harvard Extension School. 2011 [last update]. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
|This article about a theatre director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|