|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 143rd district
January 2, 2007
|Preceded by||Charles T. McIlhinney Jr.|
|Alma mater||St. Joseph's University|
With her roots in Philadelphia Quinn moved to Doylestown with her family when she was 8. Quinn attended Archbishop Wood Catholic High School, graduating in 1981 as valedictorian, and earned a degree in International Relations from St. Joseph’s University. She has served as a volunteer teacher in American Samoa and worked as a marketing professional for an international consulting firm. Quinn was previously a licensed real estate salesperson, earning her real estate license in 1989.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1" (PDF). LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. Marguerite Quinn Biography". Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- "Representative Marguerite Quinn (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Pennsylvania Department of State : Real Estate Commission". Retrieved 2008-11-23.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Marguerite Quinn.|
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Marguerite Quinn official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus - Representative Marguerite Quinn official Party website