Maria Theresa (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Mother Teresa.
Maria Theresa or Maria Theresia most often refers to Maria Theresa (1717-1780), Holy Roman Empress consort, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia, and ruler of the Habsburg Monarchy (1740-1780).
House of Habsburg
It may also refer to:
- Maria Theresa of Spain (1638–1683), Queen of France
- Archduchess Maria Theresa of Austria (1684–1696), daughter of Leopold I, Holy Roman Emperor and Eleonor Magdalene of Neuburg
- Archduchess Maria Theresa of Austria (1762–1770), daughter of Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor and Princess Isabella of Parma
- Maria Theresa of Austria (1767–1827), Queen of Saxony
- Maria Theresa of Naples and Sicily (1772–1807), Empress of Austria
- Maria Theresa of Austria-Este (1773–1832), Queen of Sardinia
- Maria Theresa of Austria (1801–1855), Queen of Sardinia
- Maria Theresa of Austria (1816–1867), Queen of the Two Sicilies
- Archduchess Maria Theresa of Austria-Este (1817–1886), Countess of Chambord
- Archduchess Maria Theresa of Austria (1845–1927), Duchess of Württemberg
- Maria Theresa of Austria-Este (1849–1919), Queen of Bavaria
House of Braganza
- Infanta Maria Theresa of Portugal (1855–1944), Archduchess of Austria
- Princess Maria Theresa of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg (1870-1935), Duchess of Braganza
House of Savoy
- Princess Maria Theresa of Savoy (1756-1805), Countess of Artois
- Princess Maria Teresa of Savoy (1803-1879), Duchess of Parma
- Maria Theresa Reef, reef in the South Pacific
- Maria Theresa thaler, a silver bullion coin
- Marie Thérèse (disambiguation)
- María Teresa Lara, a Mexican composer
- Maria Teresa, Grand Duchess of Luxembourg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maria Theresa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.